Evolve delivers wireless, cloud-based room control and management solutions that connect simply, run powerfully, and drive business intelligence that enhance the guest experience, reduce operating costs and maintain sustainability. Find out why major hotels choose Evolve Controls. Visit the other pages of our website.
The Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of projects including making sure that all time is accounted for, all projects are planned and quality of work is upheld.
- Project Management
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Effectively applying methodology and enforce project standards as the project requires
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Actively works with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before moving to Demo stage.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and use appropriate quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize SPR’s exposure and risk on project.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information.
- Support efforts for grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Facilitates team meetings effectively.
- Holds daily status meetings with project team.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Director of Software Engineering.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Familiarity with software and hardware development lifecycles and environments. Must be able to pick up technical and business concepts quickly and understands technical issues at a sufficiently deep level to identify gaps. Experience in IoT helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience in a technical development or consulting environment.
- Expert knowledge of Agile (XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban) and traditional project management principles.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- One or more related certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- Demonstrable experience successfully leading varied and diverse teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience managing projects with tight deadlines.
Location & Benefits
- Report to the Chicago, IL office.
- Hours 8:30-5:00 CST.
- Full-time salaried position.
- Evolve Pays 100% for Employee Benefits including Comprehensive healthcare package including PPO, Dental, Life insurance, short-term disability & long-term disability coverage. Additional benefits available include 401K with match, Vision Insurance and Supplemental life insurance.
How To Apply
If you are interested, please apply at: http://www.evolvecontrols.com/apply-now/