ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – NEW YORK CITY
Evolve Controls is defining the future of connected spaces. Our proven, highly intuitive room automation platform creates memorable guest experiences while reducing costs and providing sustainable and environmental friendly spaces. Our scalable platform guides your technical road map, solving today’s needs and tomorrows problems.
Evolve designs, installs and monitors solutions for any company seeking connected rooms. We offer services for numerous markets, with a strong focus on hospitality. To learn more about these solutions visit: www.evolvecontrols.com
The Account Executive position plays a critical role within the Sales organization and is responsible for marketing and sale of Evolves products and services within a defined territory, working with existing customer relationships as well as by developing new customers. The role involves assisting customers finding appropriate solutions to their energy management and room controls needs as well as to develop software solutions (SaaS), and service agreements. The Account Executive will be reporting to the SVP of Sales.
Including but not limited to:
- Nurture existing customer relationships to develop sales opportunities.
- Prospect for new customer to develop relationships and sales.
- Account Executives shall act as the liaison between Evolve Controls and customers.
- Develop sales proposals to meet the customer needs and margin expectations of Evolve Controls.
- Continue Sales relationship by proposing Service Agreements including service offerings, remote services, cloud-based services, energy efficiency projects and additional services.
- Work with operations to conduct pre-bid reviews, to ensure accurate, high quality projects.
- Maintain an accurate CRM database, including proper forecasting, project probability.
- Ensure project documentation such as signed agreements, purchase orders, and Terms & Conditions are received and processed on time.
- Participate in conventions, meetings, seminars, and training sessions associated with our product/industry.
- Account Executives shall maintain current industry knowledge, understand the market and our competitors, and Evolve Controls solution(s).
- Two to Four years of industry experience in hospitality or controls.
- Minimum of four years of proven sales experience.
- Integrity, credibility, and a strong commitment to the company’s mission. Takes an active interest in learning and contributing to the team.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Flexible, adaptable team player with excellent written and communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Location & Benefits
- This role requires traveling, mostly within the sales territory.
- Will work remotely from your home, with periodic meetings at our Headquarters in Chicago.
- Full-time salaried position.
- Evolve controls pay 100% for employee benefits including comprehensive healthcare package, (HSA or PPO), life insurance, short-term disability & long-term disability coverage and dental. We also offer: Pre-tax transit, 401K Match, Vision and Supplemental life insurance.
- Account Executives will have a base salary determined by experience along with an uncapped commission and accelerator incentive plan.
How To Apply
If you are interested, please apply at: http://www.evolvecontrols.com/apply-now/